Rural human Services Crescent City

RHS Food Bank Program

RHS Foodbanks primary location and office is located at 286 M Street in Crescent City California, please use the below information for dates when services are available.

Become A Volunteer

If you are interested in volunteering all volunteers need to be able lift if not you can help prepare bags for upcoming foodbanks. If you would like to Volunteer you can Contact Food Bank Director @ 707-464-7441. Thank you , Stay Safe

Food Distribution

Food distribution dates are below. Commodities are distributed once a month. Currently all that is required for a person to receive food is to present a California photo ID and self-certify on site, that they are income eligible.

If you have more than 3 or more scan cards (households) you must make an appointment for the Friday following regular commodities distribution. Please call 707-464-7441 to make these appointments.

Si tiene ma's de 3 terjetas para recojer comida (hogares), debe programar una cita para el siguiente a la distribucio' nregular de comida Liame al (707)-464-7441 para programar estas citas.

2023-2024 Food Bank location and times are below:

Red :
Food bank is closed.
Tail Gate
Light Blue:
  • Food Bank 2nd Quarter 2024
  • Food Bank 3rd Quarter 2024
  • Food Bank 4th Quarter 2024


Crescent City

Rural Human Services

9AM-1:30PM Wednesday and Thursday

Saturdays if rain cancels the Community Artisan Market Only

Effective June 1st, 2023 Commodities can only be picked up once a month.

Community Artisan Market

Saturdays June - October: 9am-1:30pm
Artisans, and Food Vendors

If rain cancels the Artisan Market, food distribution will be at the RHS location.

Tail Gate - Free Produce

1-3 pm Last Tuesday of the month except July rescheduled for the 18th

Gasquet & Hiouchi

Hiouchi Hamlet Store

Commodities and Senior Boxes

Gasquet Legion Hall

Commodities and Senior Boxes

Smith River & Fort Dick

Fort Dick Bible Church

Commodities and Senior Boxes

United Methodist Church

Commodities and Senior Boxes


Klamath Community Center

10:00am - 12:00pm
Commodities and Senior Boxes

Terwer Park Resort

Commodities and Senior Boxes